2/06/2021

One Billion Rising in Second Life 2021!


Today, I had the pleasure of participating in the yearly video production for the One Billion Rising 2021 SL Event. This was a really cool experience, and here is a small bit of my own video I took while I participated.


This is not the official video, and I am only sharing it because I believe in this event, and I had a really great time being in the video.

More information about the schedule for 2021 will be posted soon, and I will update the page here and also link to the official video when it's complete.

There is a open call for volunteers to assist in this event. If you are interested in being a volunteer, please follow this link

The OBR in Second Life team is looking for organized, enthusiastic and dependable volunteers for One Billion Rising in Second life 24-hour Global Awareness event on 14 Feb 2021.

With many people unable to attend real life OBR events due to Coronavirus restriction, we are anticipating more participants online than usual, and we need people who can act as greeters to the event.

If you would like to help whether it’s just for a couple of hours or for longer – please complete the OBR 2021 Volunteer Application form.

No comments:

Post a Comment