2/02/2021

Mainland Road Trip on Heterocera Route 2

Hey guys, today I went out for another road trip, this time I visited Mainland on Heterocera Route 2. A lot of you may dismiss Mainland thinking it doesn't really have anything to see, but as you'll see here, there are a lot of interesting places to discover be it by foot, car, plane, or even a boat. So, let's go!

Try visiting the pier and dock linking the highway to the sea at remote Snout Point. This turned out to be a great place to sit either at your journey's end, or in my case today, the beginning. While sitting here and enjoying the sites, I saw many sailboats and planes go by.

Route 2 - Snout Point, Snout



Next stop was the Plusia Radioactive Train Station. This train station was a surprisingly scenic area rife with photo opportunities. Also, a YavaScript pod stop.


SLRR Plusia Radioactive Station


Gabes Fire and Rescue and Airport Fire Station for GTFO freight

I visited Buff Pier, which was a quiet and peaceful overlook. This was a wonderful place to stop and just take in the beautiful site. 




 Buff Pier

Next was the Fillip pier, which is also a rez zone where anyone can rez either floats or boats to have some fun in the sun. Just off of the pier is an utterly amazing underwater reef that you can dive and explore, complete with sunken treasures to find such as a sunken boat.





My final stop was the Route 2 rez zone where I could rez boats, planes, or cars for exploring.







Route 2 - REZ ZONE, Girdler 

I hope that you will enjoy Second Life's Mainland like I did, and if you know of any really interesting or cool places that I could explore message me in-world @ Elora Mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment