7/25/2020

Start Your Journey of Self-Discovery!

Self-discovery means many things. It means finding your purpose in life (we all have a purpose).

Some people go through life playing a role to mask who they really are.
I believe that we have to break many times before we can rise again to become who we were really meant to be. What I know for sure is that I have been very hard on myself for most of my life. I have not been truthful with myself and have had unrealistic expectations therefore, setting myself up for disappointment. Why do we do this?

In assessing your personal inventory, you may feel anxious, nervous, or even a little afraid of what you could find deep within. Getting to know yourself, just like getting acquainted with anyone, takes time. Stop being your own worst enemy! Stop lying to yourself about your emotions and feelings and start accepting them and allowing yourself to feel whatever is it you feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment